Reliable Computer Systems
University of Waterloo Computer Science
We build reliable and easy to manage systems. Our work spans many layers from architecture to the applications. We’re always on the look out for top students who want to join our group.
- 2/8/2022: SEEDS was accepted to SysTEX
- 10/1/2021: Aurora Operating System SOSP paper is available
- 8/20/2021: Aurora Operating System code and benchmarks are now available.
- 8/7/2021: Aurora Operating System HotOS paper and webpage is available
- 8/6/2021: Our work on the Aurora OS has been accepted at SOSP
- 8/6/2021: SKQ USENIX talk now available
- 6/5/2021: SKQ paper and website is available
- 6/1/2021: Aurora HotOS talk now available
- 4/26/2021: Our work on Scheduleable Kqueues has been accepted into USENIX ATC
- 4/12/2021: Our work on the Aurora OS has been accepted at HotOS